Friday, January 29, 2016

Illustrated Version of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone


Harry Potter Series
Illustrated Version of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone 


Every single year I start off January 1st with the first book of the Harry Potter series and then I re read all seven books in their entirety before I start trying to get through a couple more books on my list. Now with David Bowie passing away they released his top books to read so I have those to get through as well. Last year for Christmas, I got the new illustrated Harry Potter book so I was able to start out this re read with a beautiful hard covered version of this book. It has the most amazing illustrations I have ever seen. Some span across two whole pages. The font is large and it makes reading this book so much fun. I have re read this many times but this book really changed the way I felt while reading it. I hope that they release all the books as illustrated versions because this one was wonderful. I am currently on Book Three so it will still be awhile with me only reading at bed time and doctor appointments to get to tackling the banned books and the Bowie book list. If you are a Harry Potter fan, get this book as it really adds a new layer to the experience. You see characters illustrated in ways you ever imagined and it is remarkable how well made this book. Get it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment